mcdigginitohyeamcdigginitohyea

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Nyan Nyan

This game is fun but gets too easy at times..... also, did you know that cats lack the ability to taste sweetness due to their genetic structure? Cool Game bro

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

Oh I have an awesome cheat.

Just keep clicking the "spin the wheel" game, dont let it spin. click it 20 times and on the last time you click it, let it spin. look you may not win much, but look at how much money you have now!

Celestial Scooter Celestial Scooter

Noting New

This is actually addicting but it has absoluteley no fun factor.

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Awesome

I've been playing this almost nonstop for the past few days, and I am surprised how such an awesome game isn't even 2mb, yet M-bot is 35mb. I love this game!

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Fun, but not fair.

This Game is awesome. Can't wait to actually beat the game. This is the level 3 code (because I don't have somewhere to write it down) XZ589L

Slip 'n Slide Slip 'n Slide

Awesome!

I had lots of fun, and I've almost beaten every leve. Here's my level if anybody wants to play it, and picking up every coin is possible.

Infectonator : Christmas Infectonator : Christmas

Baby Jesus!

This game is awesome. But it just feels so wrong making sch a happy time sad. There was all these jolly people, and then I killed them. Who cares though, it was fun!

Make a weird Snowman Make a weird Snowman

yay

haha I beat you tenaciousdkid99 i got 65% rofl

Infectonator! Infectonator!

Extremely Fun

I am addicted, but for some reason it randomly ends the game when I try to infect somebdy.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

You won't believe me but

I beat the game in ZERO deaths!!! lawl but i used hacks sooo.....
anyways the game is great, besides the fact that it's almost impossible.