mcdigginitohyeamcdigginitohyea

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Okay

It wasn't bad, but it still wasn't great. For it being that short of a parody, there were better elements of the game for making fun of. It was funny, though. I would have enjoyed it more if it was longer, and maybe even if it mentioned the story of the game, like your earlier awesome videos. Keep it up

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

Game over man... game over

That was a gay ending. You already killed leo off once. I honestly think it would be a better idea if you did a spin-off with the homeless drug-dealing pedophile and his adventures. Also make sure it gets a story, not just like what you did there with this episode.

Funny Horsey Funny Horsey

Come On

You know that this type of stuff is bad and when you guys submit these things, it's just not all that funny as you think it is.

SCHLERF64 responds:

This is actually a serious documentary of the love I had with my precious donkey. He was the love of my life, we did everything together , wrote poems, went on walks. I remember when I fist met him in college, we had advanced physics together, I remember all the love notes we used to pass each other, things got really serious between us after school. He moved in with me we married and had a family, those were the best years of my life...until that accident. I can't believe I actually got the whole thing on tape. For years I planned on just burning the tape, but no, I decided to make it into a documentary, showing the terrible things that come from type 2 diabetes. So it would be very considerate if you could just rethink your last statement as this documentary being a joke.

Pikachu Pikachu

Hahaha

This is actually pretty funny. I hope it gets front paged. It may not have the best animation, but it still has good audio and a funny story. Good Job!

Ryan's Moment Ryan's Moment

lol

nice twist ending

FYAT FYAT

Hilarious

I wish I could get muscle that fast

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

I agree

We should try to prevent video games from doing such horrible things to us, but my life is already very bad. More video games for me!

GIF Hentai Gallery 2 GIF Hentai Gallery 2

lols

I love spam flashes. I've been looking for stuff like genderless hooker and splatter and other stuff. 5/5.

Flee responds:

wowee

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

Great!

You need to make a sequel.

A Snowy Day A Snowy Day

Alot better than you pixellator flashes

Thos one actually had some what of a plot and it didn't have your voice in it.